Silent Mermaid by Brittany Fichter

MMD Reading Challenge 2017- For Fun
Category- A Topic You Already Love

One of my favorite genres is Fairy Tales and Fairy Tale Retellings. These are my ultimate comfort reads, even when they are on the cheesy side. I really didn't know what to expect from this $0.99 Indie Kindle Deal, but it really impressed me. It is a very unique take on the Little Mermaid. For instance, the Mermaids are protectors, who keep Sortheliege, an evil force, much like a zombie virus, from taking over sea and land kingdoms. Arianna is also different from the other mermaids because she has two natures, mermaid and human. It is also a story of faith, and there are little nods to the Disney version, which I really liked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Gawain and the Green Knight by Anonymous

The Blue Castle by L. M. Montgomery